The Philadelphia Eagles
They have a strong team this year, and many people are putting them forward as a strong possibility for winning the NFC East conference at least. The addition of the defensive line backer Demeco Ryans, so they are starting to look like a serious contender to win this year.
The Bears are a bit of a long shot to win the NFC North, but combinations like Brandon Marshal and Jay Cutler make them a strong prospect.
Many other teams are possible, and you'll just have to follow along while you're working on those snack recipes and healthy crock pot recipes to see!
Maybe, but I think you should watch the Denver Broncos and maybe the San Francisco 49ers - the name Manning comes up a lot these days ¡. I know, who knows in the playoffs ¡ when the time comes, make some great food so any way things turn out, your stomach will be happy and your friends and family too ¡
Reduced Calorie Homemade Potato Chips
1. Potatoes, sweet or white depending on your preference
2. Olive oil
3. Salt and pepper
1. Fill the Ziploc bag with about one half teaspoon of olive oil, and add the desired amount of salt and pepper to the bag.
2. Scrub and wash the potatoes thoroughly, and slice it into as sections that are as thin as possible.
3. Add the potatoes to the bag, and inflate the bag. Seal it as tightly as possible.
4. Move the potatoes around inside the bag as quickly as possible until they are coated with oil and seasoning.
5. Heat the slices in a microwave for four minutes on the ¡®high' setting.
6. Flip the chips onto their other side and repeat for two minutes. Repeat again until the chips are brown. Let the chips stand outside the microwave, where they will turn crisp.
1. Two ripe avocados or the equivalent
2. The equivalent of one clove of garlic (fresh or from a jar)
3. A small white onion, or the equivalent from a bag
4. A tablespoon of lime juice
1. Slice the avocados in half and remove their innards (not including the skin and pits): mash them until they have a smooth texture.
2. Mince the garlic and onion into small pieces and add them to the avocado along with the lime juice.
1. Whole-wheat mini bagels
2. Low-salt tomato sauce
3. Reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
4. Toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Half the bagels and spread the tomato sauce onto them. Sprinkle them with the cheese, and then add the optional toppings.
3. Bake for ten minutes, or until the cheese is melted.